Prospective Teacher Pages
- Application and Interview - Steps regarding our application and interview process, part of which is online.
- Mentor Program
- Teacher Recruitment Schedule - Calendar of recruitment fairs we will be attending.
- Salary Schedule
- Tech Standards
- Daily schedule for LHS and VHHS
- Teacher Handbooks
Illinois Criteria for Meeting the NCLB Requirements for Highly Qualified Teachers - document (pdf)
Information for prospective teachers regarding teacher certification in Illinois
- Link to ISBE - http://www.isbe.state.il.us/
- Link to Lake County Regional Office of Education - http://www.lake.k12.il.us/
- Information on the certification process for out of state teacher applicants - http://www.isbe.state.il.us/certification/html/prospective_outofstate.htm (external)
The ECS website through ISBE: http://www.isbe.net/ecs/ is an online system where teachers can check their certification status and see what they are missing, what they have, etc.
The Illinois Certification Testing System (ICTS): http://www.icts.nesinc.com/ it's another site that is great for out-of-staters who need to become state certified.